Global economic growth and increased wealth are the permanent drivers for continuously growing energy consumption around the globe.
Significant investments are therefore required to replace existing and exhausted facilities as well as to expand supply capacity and supply safety to cover the requested additional demand.
Although Tecon, as a company, only expanded its portfolio towards the power generation sector recently; our team is very experienced and has impressive personal references in this specific business segment covering the last 30 years. This individual background combined with project execution procedures, thoroughly developed and successfully applied by Tecon over the last 2 decades are the basis of our success.
Whether our clients are planning new facilities or the upgrade of existing ones we support them with every kind of Study, Conceptional Design, Detail Design as well as EPCM Services. Furthermore we offer Owner’s Engineering Services, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Training.
Power Plant Sector
- Gas Turbine and Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Conventional Power Plants
- Combined Heat and Power Plants (Cogeneration)
- Dual Purpose Power and Desalination Plants
- Gas Compressor Units & Waste Heat Recovery Plants
- District Heating for Hot Water or Steam Supply
- Diesel and Gas Motor Plants